Make sense of what’s happening now in new media, a staple for individuals and brands looking to make their mark and cut through the noise in today’s ever-changing world. Panelists will include local social media stars and women doing big things. You’ll get social over cocktails and desserts before and after a 40 minute Q&A while connecting with other inspired women. Girl Power Hour networking events are a great way for the socially engaged “in-the-know” woman to connect with inspired individuals and brands on a personal and fun level.
- Joanna Lord, VP of Growth Marketing at SEOmoz.org, recent speaker at SXSW, @joannalord
- Shauna Causey, VP of Marketing at Decide.com, President of Social Media Club Seattle, @shaunacausey
- Amber Osborne, CMO of Meshfire, recently voted one of the Top 10 CMO’s on Twitter, @missdestructo
- Kelly Clay, Digital Communications Strategist for HasOffers, tech writer forForbes, @kellyclay
- Sasha Pasulka (Moderator) - Senior Product Marketing Manager at Tableau Software, GeekWire contributor, Tech Show host @sashrocks
- Dianne's Delights, Pearl Vodka, Girly Girl Wine, Luna, Zico, Popchips, Uber, Evolution Fresh, Espresso Elegance
- 6:30pm-7:30pm - Networking & Cocktails
- 7:30pm-8:30pm - Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 8:30pm-9:30pm - Networking & Cocktails
- Entrance to the Event
- Wine & Sweets
- Complimentary Coat Check
Not sure what to wear? Take a look at photos from past event via Flickr.